Tuesday, February 10, 2009

A list of things I would love to achieve in my life.

* Play the cello again (mum would love it)
* Make resin jewellery
* Bake properly, so it tastes good and looks good (I know Mr J, I have to follow recipes precisely)
* Grow an awesome veggie patch
* Complete a fun run
* Volunteer for a community based organisation, like the CFA, a soup kitchen, the salvos consistently
* Go on a horse riding safari
* Make my wedding dress
* Learn to surf
* Dive on the Great Barrier Reef
* Make money from one of my crafts
* Make a pair of shoes
* Speak Spanish
* Be organised
* Get a tattoo
* Snowboard in amazing snow conditions
* Knit a dress (one that I would wear)
* Have happy babies
* Have a well trained, adorable dog
* Have a fulfilling and challenging job

That's all I got for now...

xx j.

No comments: