Monday, September 27, 2010

Wedding Dress Mock 1

I was soooooooooooo productive on Friday night (you guys wudda been so proud of me!!) except I didn't touch the green dress (oops!!) I did, however, sew together the first mock up of my wedding dress, I didn't however, take very good photos I had to get fifi to take them on the fly but I think you get the picture, so to speak... (hehe!!)


(Sorry about the crinkles.) This is just a shell at the moment and I kinda like it but I'm not sure whether the style is for me, it's a bit... grown up and bride-y. Thoughts please!

I also made a stretch jersey dress - photos to come - and I fixed 2 cardigans. See productive! - but no green dress (and to tell you the truth I don't know if I will finish it...)
And even though the footy was a draw fifi gave me these great little guys:
So happy! So fun! So Productive!

xx j,

No comments: