Monday, November 29, 2010

Mojo back I've been busy!

On Friday I finished a brooch that I saw Grosgrain - grosgrainfabulous.blogspot.com - make as one of her knit challenges, day 4 and hers was a cute grey and mustard one. I honestly didn't think it would work out so pretty for me but thanks to the DIY mothers day corsage: felt Delilah brooch tutorial - http://news.holidash.com//2010/04/23/mothers-day-corsage/ -it was a fun and effective process. I sewed all the petals into shape and together because I didnt trust myself being careful with the glue!









Totally brightens up my crappy cardi! I will defiantly be making this little guy again.

I should have another update for you tonight about my other sewing adventures this weekend!

Yay for mojo!

Xx j.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Veronica Darling... said...

YAY!

Babes, I'm getting back from Bali on the Friday of Meredith, so am giving it a miss... but got my ticket to Golden Plains, because I LOVE Belle and Sebastian! Have an awesome time, and make sure you sing along to Custard for me!