Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Update and new dress

So I have added the boning to the wedding dress and I am pleasantly surprised by how much it improves the structure of the dress. Next up is sewing some bra cups in.



The boning I bought came with a casing so it was just a matter of sewing the casing on and sliding the plastic back in, I honestly thought it was going to be harder than that!



On another note I have a knit dress to show you that I was going to wear to the races, nothing fancy just a fun frilly number with raw edges, so dang comfy!






(Sorry about the messy room and just got out of the shower hair)

One step at a time and we'll get there!

Oh and check out the cute present lovely miss Lu gave me



Very motivating little ring made from a measuring tape x love x.

Xx j
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: