Thursday, January 27, 2011

I sewed and listened to the J's

Australia days a bit of a big thing for Aussies, we forget all the bad stuff white people did to get us to this point and we count down the previous years hottest 100 songs and it's always an awesome day. This year is the first year in many that I've been sober past midday but like I said it's always good listening to the hottest 100 . Oh, and everyone always hates what comes in at #1 - this year was no exception. If you're not from Aus and want to hear some excellent music check out www.triplej.abc.net.au after all my travels I can truly say we are lucky to have a commercial free, independent youth broadcaster.

Anywho, I spent my day sewing and was helped by the lovely Brookie who just did what I said and, "overlocked the shit out of it" - her words not mine! We drank beer and ate pizza to celebrate our productiveness!

Bunting:






Wedding table centers:






And we made a dress form so I can fit my wedding dress, next time I'm doing this in winter I think I lost 10kgs just standing there wrapped in tape!







Xxjess

No comments: