1. Wear lipstick more often than not.
2. Make something every week. Not necessarily sewing but something to show and tell about.
3. Keep experimenting with taking photos, master the art of the 'people talking in a group but still a lovely photo' shot.
4. Do the 365 photo project on my phone. A photo for every day.
5. Be snowboard fit for our Feb trip to Canada.
6. Make sourdough, curry paste and macaroons from scratch.
7. Save my little booty off.
8. Blog more, comment more. Get amongst it.
9. Appreciate my parents and siblings more.
10. Call instead of texting. Reconnect.
11. Go on more dates with my lovely Jeremy.
12. Put on an excellent dinner party for Jeremy's birthday.
That was pretty easy. They don't look too tough! What's your 12 in 2012 list?