Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Welcome - New Friends!

You may have noticed Lucy's contribution to the blog last week with her amazing review of Ira Glass's show in Melbourne. If you haven't read it, you should read it, it truly felt like I was there (which I wish I was, but wasn't. Boo.) Anywho, my friends are going to get their creative on this year and they will be posting about their skillz and experiences so I hope you enjoy as much as I do. Welcome to the world of blogging Lulu, Em and Ash!

Em asked me for a few links to get her excited about blogging and this is what I sent her - got any others that we should not be missing? I find a new blog every day that I am excited about!











http://petticoatsandpeplums.blogspot.com.au/


To new adventures and new friends! (Oh, and, this photo was taken when I was in the Whitsundays which I will have to show you soon because it was beautiful.)

xx Jess.

No comments: