Saturday, February 7, 2009

I know it's early but... Patterns for J&N's wedding - part one

I know that I still won't be home for another 3 months, but I am reeeeeeeallllllly missing my sewing, it's been, like, 8 months! E-I-G-H-T months! Dang! So I'm planning and thinking about what I'm going to wear to J&N's wedding in June. I'm going to make it in navy blue to match my sparkly and simply beautiful engagement ring from Mr J because no one back home has seen it!

Anyway, getting side tracked, loving the vogue patterns:

Vogue V1030 - Maybe a bit hard to make in 2 weeks after a year off sewing, but look at that cute neck ruffle! hmmm...


Vogue V1076 - I would looooove to wear this, but, boning scares me! And it would have to be in black.



So I must keep looking, and within my skill level because I have limited time when I get back !

No comments: