Monday, April 13, 2009

Finished Beanie!

So I finally finished the beanie that I was soooo excited to knit for Mr D! (I know it only took me 10,000 light years). I was worried that it wasn't going to be as I imagined it, but the colours look awesome and the pom pom (or bom bom as my mum calls them) looks wicked and it didn't turn out as something nanna might knit!

(Sorry about those loose threads, I had to take the photo of Mr J Peanut Butter modeling it before I left for work!)

Feels good to finish something, and to make something for a friend. Now, I hope he likes it!

xx j.

1 comment:

Veronica Darling... said...

Yay! The colours are great!

Our Doggie is called Pocket. We liked Trousers as a boys name, and since she's a girl Pocket kinda suits. I'm going to call her Doggie online... I use a pseudonym so she'll have one too!

xoxo