I personally like them all but my fav is the pink one who looks a little unsatisfied that he has bubbles for hair and not something a little more scary - like pitchforks.
And I thought I'd share with you my favourite accessory ever, which I would wear everyday if I could, my Jungle Necklace. I brought this in the Egyptian desert while visiting a small town, from an adorable little girl who had the most amazing handcrafted goods while all the other sellers had generic poorly made crap. I brought 2 because I like them so much, now I wish I had of brought a million and commissioned her to make as many as she could. Look at the cute little giraffe... and the rhino... so small, sooooo cute!
Lastly, Five Friday Thoughts (sorry I missed last week)
1. "I wish I could spend 15 weeks at 15 different ski hills, and I would start with Revelstoke... it was amazing, everyone should have the chance to ride groomers that nice."
2. "Why do I get half way through a knitting project and lose the enthusiasm?"
3. "What am I going to wear to the wedding when I get back? Where can I find a cute dress?!" (I have been looking at some lovely feathered headbands on Etsy as a good spruce for a plain dress... this one is from kaang)
4. "Why is transferring money internationally so difficult?!"
5. "I hope it snows on Sunday"
... I know, I know, not very deep today - pretty darn superficial thoughts. Hopefully next week I can inspire a little more... hehe!