Tuesday, September 1, 2009

The dress in non-drunken-phone photo...

It is with great sadness that this morning I found out that my beloved Weekend Designer has decided to wind up his blog. Nooooooo! And just when I was truly getting into the swing of things.
A massive thank you to Don for being an inspiration and so dang clever.



In light of that here are some photo of the Weekend Designer dress from the last post...so they are not the best photos in the world, but they are in true colour and they are not from my phone. And it was a great dress!




... well one phone photo and this one is just because I was sooooo proud of matching up my checks! ha!



Would love to know of any similar blogs to the Weekend Designer if anyone has any tips for me!

xx j.

1 comment:

Veronica Darling... said...

WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I haven't been online recently, so have only just spied this dress!!!!!!!!

Firstly, congrats on your engagement (I hope I read that right, I am so excited about this dress!) Yay for young love.

BUT OMFG THAT IS THE BEST DRESS I HAVE SEEN ONLINE ALL YEAR! Well done lady, that is SO FREAKING GREAT!

xoxoxoxoxoxo