Monday, November 21, 2011

A Garden Update

My wonderful Jeremy has developed a lovely veggie patch tucked away in the back of our garden. There is a nectarine tree given to us by my father to welcome you and inside the gate is a long bed and 3 smaller beds for veggies. There is an entire bed dedicated to strawberries and at the moment they are non-stop. I had to freeze 2 sandwich bags this morning because by tomorrow there will be another 2 bags. If anyone knows a great recipe involving strawberries, please, please let me know! This year he has planted: pumpkins, corn, basil, tomatoes, lettuce, beans, radishes, spinach, coriander, parsley, spring onions, avocado, capsicums, chillies, blueberries, rosemary, chives, oregano and we have a lime tree, orange tree, lemon tree and an double grafted apple tree from mum and dad. I love taking photos of all his veggies and testing out my camera, so this is the first of my garden updates.











More soon, it's growing so fast!

No comments: