I officially had my first Jam and Peanut Butter Sandwich the other day. Yum. Delicious. And yesterday, I went snowmobiling for the first time. Ever. Now that is something that I probably won't do every weekend, but I would if I could. We were in the middle of nowhere on these Ski-doo's just going fast and getting hit in the face with powder snow. Brilliant.
(you really have to lean into them! Do I look like a Storm Trooper?!)
That's Mr J in the second one, he went super quick.
Off the Ski-doo and into waist deep snow, nothing to do but crawl out! So untouched and beautiful...
It got me to a-thinkin' about some of the other things I have done for the first time in Canada...
* Got a joint bank account
* Had a seasons pass to something (Fernie Ski Hill)
* Been to an outdoor music festival in -40 degrees
* Had frozen hair
* Been attacked by bed-bugs
* Knitted a beanie
* Driven in the snow
* Built a snowboard jump in the backyard
* Been to Hot Springs in the middle of a state forest while it was snowing.
* Drank Clamato juice (tomato and clam juice -yuk)
* Owned my own snowboard
Wow, quite a lot really. It's nice doing things for the first time!