Saturday, March 7, 2009

Firsts

I officially had my first Jam and Peanut Butter Sandwich the other day. Yum. Delicious. And yesterday, I went snowmobiling for the first time. Ever. Now that is something that I probably won't do every weekend, but I would if I could. We were in the middle of nowhere on these Ski-doo's just going fast and getting hit in the face with powder snow. Brilliant.


(you really have to lean into them! Do I look like a Storm Trooper?!)

That's Mr J in the second one, he went super quick.

Off the Ski-doo and into waist deep snow, nothing to do but crawl out! So untouched and beautiful...

It got me to a-thinkin' about some of the other things I have done for the first time in Canada...

* Got a joint bank account

* Had a seasons pass to something (Fernie Ski Hill)

* Been to an outdoor music festival in -40 degrees

* Had frozen hair

* Been attacked by bed-bugs

* Knitted a beanie

* Driven in the snow

* Built a snowboard jump in the backyard

* Been to Hot Springs in the middle of a state forest while it was snowing.

* Drank Clamato juice (tomato and clam juice -yuk)

* Owned my own snowboard



Wow, quite a lot really. It's nice doing things for the first time!

from here

No comments: