Tuesday, September 15, 2009

The Anchor Dress, the weekend and some art at Barber Bar

I had a loooooverly weekend. Went to Spotlight and picked up some $2 bargains. On thurs I brought a real 80s pattern from the Salvo's in Stawell for 50cents! Plus it was uncut, and now, I'm not very good at op-shopping but I thought it was a pretty good find...





... so I made a dress out of it. It was my first time doing a round yoke and I love it and wore it all weekend. But I have to stop making "preggo" dresses because my sister will start rumours soon! It goes perfect with my Canadian op-shop belt as well. Ohhhh, so thrifty.


I forgot to take photos of the lovely weekend because I was having such a lovely time -go the Pies! Yay for cafe breakfasts with lovely ladies! - But we did drop into Barber Bar on the way out of Melbs to check out their latest art. Very pretty indeed. They are going to have a few art exhibitions so go and check them out at 315 Victoria Street, North Melbourne.



Mr JPB was gorgeously tipsy for the way home and was getting beautifully mushy about the sunset I was driving into. Ahh... so cute

Off to Blueprint Music Fest this weekend... but for now... work. Back to work. xx j.

No comments: