Monday, November 16, 2009

A new dress

The fabric I got from the oppy for a buck was screaming at me from the 1P5W project pile to make it into a dress, so I made it into a dress. The Maryy pattern from Burda Style actually. And it's quite nice, the pattern was relatively easy and it was fun to wear, it says it can be made into a strapless, but I don't think my lady lumps could keep it up!

I got to take the photos in the paddock while Mr JPB was doing some work on a Sunday in the wheat crop, this one is still so lush and green, most of the crops around Horsham have already gone to the golden stage. xxx j.


Kat said...

I love that fabric. It is gorgeous!

Veronica Darling... said...

STOP IT! Your challenge is WAY too good! We do have to learn loads though from challenges, but overall I think you're doing GREAT!


Fi said...

What a pretty dress!!