Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Patterns!

Look at the patterns I got - 5 for a buck! I love the small op shops with the little old ladies! Pretty excited about some of the features here, don't know if I'll make the whole 80s pantsuit, but you never know, they might come back in fash.Update on 1P5w project, I started making this top - it's stretchy so it's easy, and the fabric made up the quickest, easiest bias binding: I actually used Ms Veronica Darling's bias binding technique where it is all sewn on the inside so none of the bias binding is visible, I love it, this will be my new fav trick!

The inside view:

This is the top at very early stages, I should have it finished soon, I just ran out of thread!

Kinda regretting the fabric, it's a bit loud, but we'll see how it turns out.
xx j.








No comments: